Project Flagging Inc.
PFI is the top flagging provider of traffic control services in Maine and New Hampshire, and our culture of safety and accuracy keeps critical projects moving smoothly.
Our employees go through extensive training programs with DOT-Certified trainers before working in the field to ensure we exceed state standards for traffic control. From standard flagging operations to emergency response teams, we are proud to help protect our infrastructure while keeping local communities moving safely through work zones.
The Project Flagging Inc. Advantage
- Safety: No one values safety like Project Flagging Inc., and it has made us a leader among traffic control flagging companies in Maine and New Hampshire. Talk to us about our commitment and our track record.
- Compensation: We pay competitive wages in Maine and New Hampshire and offer bonuses and other incentives.
- Training: We conduct thorough DOT-Certified training for new employees and ongoing training for seasoned employees.
- Flexibility: Day + Night Shifts – Full Time – Part Time – Great opportunity for college students looking for a summer gig.
- The right people: Employees are matched to assignments based on skills, experience and training.